Conditions of use
We encourage you to familiarise yourself with the Conditions of Use before using this website:
- Copyright statement
- Disclaimer statement
- Intellectual property
- Security statement
You must agree to particular aspects of these Conditions of use.
Copyright in this web site (including text, images, software, logos, icons, HTML code, software) is owned or licensed by the Pets in Peace.
You may copy, download, print or reproduce material which is on the web site for non-commercial, personal research or educational purposes, on condition that you:
- do not modify it
- do not make or sell copies of it for commercial gain
- do not include it as part of any product or service that you create or distribute
- do not copy it onto your or anyone else's World Wide website and
- respect the moral rights of the creators of material on the web site by:
- correctly attributing the material to the person who created it
- not wrongly attributing authorship of the material to someone other than the person who created it; and
- not subjecting the material to derogatory treatment which would harm the reputation of the person who created it.
- The web site is provided on an 'AS IS' and 'AS AVAILABLE' basis and without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied.
- Pets in Peace makes no representations or warranties that the web site will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the web site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses.
- You obtain access to the web site at your own risk and Pets in Peace accepts no responsibility for any interference, loss, damage or disruption to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of the web site or any linked web site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ to obtain access to the web site does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system.
- All information provided in the web site is provided in good faith. Pets in Peace does not make any representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information on the web site.
- Pets in Peace is not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information or material posted on the web site.
- Pets in Peace does not accept any liability for the accuracy or content of any material contributed to the web site by other participants. It is not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information or material posted by another participant.
- links from the web site to other web sites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by Pets in Peace of the owners or operators of those linked web sites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked web sites.
- Pets in Peace assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any error, omission, infringement of intellectual property rights, defamation, obscenity, or inaccuracy contained in any material contributed to the website by others.
- Pets in Peace accepts no liability for any failure to comply with the terms and conditions of use for this web site where such failure is due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control. If any of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
Exception to disclaimer
This disclaimer does not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, that such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
Limitation of liability
Pets in Peace does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of the web site or any linked web site, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained or accessed through this web site.
You also agree to indemnify Pets in Peace against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage or expense (including legal fees) asserted by any third party arising out of a breach of these terms and conditions either by yourself or by any person.
Please understand that by contributing material for publication on this web site, you accept full responsibility for obtaining legal advice to ensure that in making your contribution your intellectual property rights are not lost or diminished. This is for your own protection. For more information, access IP Australia website.
Pets in Peace does not warrant that any material or information you contribute will be protected against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties. In particular, Pets in Peace does not warrant that you will not suffer loss or diminution of any intellectual property rights you currently own or may be able to obtain in relation to any material or information that you contribute.
If your contribution includes material in which the copyright is owned by another person or entity, you warrant that you have obtained all necessary permissions, authorisations, licences and consents required for the use of such materials and have made arrangements for the payment of any royalties or other fees payable in respect of the use of such material.
You agree to indemnify Pets in Peace against any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage or expense (including legal fees) asserted by an third party (including yourself) arising out of a breach of the warranty referred to above or of these terms and conditions.
In using this website, you agree:
- not to attempt to modify, adapt, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the website
- not to tamper with other persons' access to the website or commit unauthorised intrusion into any part of the website, including computers, files, accounts, networks and equipment
- not to use any part of the website for which you are not authorised or devise ways to circumvent security in order to access part of the website for which you are not authorised. This includes but is not limited to, scanning networks with the intent to breach and/or evaluate security, whether or not the intrusion results in access or not
- not to attempt to misuse the website. This includes but is not limited to password cracking, social engineering (defrauding others into releasing their passwords), denial-of-service attacks, harmful and malicious destruction of data, injection of computer viruses, or intentional invasion of privacy.